Respecting your privacy
would be obtained when you visit caudells.com.
your personal information collected in connection with a credit application.
When users visit caudells.com website, the types of information we may collect and hold about you or your company could include the following.
- Your name or the name of your business;
- Postal address:
- Email address:
- Telephone numbers;
- Fax numbers;
- Name of your domain;
- D & B number;
- Financial details such as your tax file number;
- Bank information;
- Other information we believe is necessary;
- IP address;
- Type of browser and operating system used to access the site;
- Internet address of the website from which users linked directly to the site;
- Search terms used to get to the website, in addition to search terms used in the site’s search engine;
- Dates and times users access the site;
- Type of device used to access the site;
- How often users visit the site;
- The pages users visit within the site;
- Links made to other websites through this site.
Some of the information is NOT identifiable by person and is only used cumulatively for making our website
more user friendly. The information collected which is in bold font is used by an approved person to assist
in establishing customer credit.
As a general rule, Caudell’s will not disclose any personal identifiable information collected online to entities outside of our office and agencies except where written permission has been given.
We monitor your use of our internet services to ensure we can confirm your ID and can receive information from us. This monitoring also allows us to identify ways we can improve our services for you our customer.
Several tools, policies and protocols are used to safeguard the submission of information through our website.
How we collect your information
There are several ways in which we may seek information from you. We will collect your information when you complete a form with us. However, we may also collect your information when you’ve given us a call or used our website.
How we store your personal information
The security of your private information is important to us. We store information in different ways, including paper amd electronic form. We will take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, intrusion and loss, and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Some of our methods are listed below.
- Security measures for access to our systems; and
- Only giving access to your private information to a person who is approved to be able to receive this information.
- Document Storage Security Vault.
We do not store private information with a third-party data storage provider. We may store your private information physically or electronically in house. If this is a problem, please notify us in writing.
When we no longer need your information
We will only keep your information for as long as we require it for our purposes. We may be required to keep
some of your information for certain periods of time under law. At the time we no longer need your information, we will make sure that your information is destroyed or de-identified.
Why we collect, hold and use your information
Collecting your private information allows us to provide you with services you’ve asked for such as.
- Give you or your company credit assistance;
- Administer services we provide, for example, to answer request for quotes or deal with complaints
- Handle payments we receive, or any payments we make, relating to credit.
Sharing your information
We may use and share your information with other organizationsd for any purposes described above, unless
we are advised in writing not to do so.
Sharing outside of the United States
Caudell’s will not disclose your information to international organizations. Unless, written consent is provided.
How do you access your private information?
We will always give you access to your personal information unless there are certain legal reason why we
cannot. You must ask us in writing to access your private information that we hold. This information will be
forwarded to you via postal mail.
We are not always required to give you access to your private information. Situations where we do not have to give you access include but are not limited to the following.
- We believe there is a threat to life or public safety;
- The information would not be ordinarily accessible because of legal proceedings;
- It would be unlawful;
- It would jeopardize taking action against serious misconduct by you;
- It would be likely to harm the activities of the police; or
- It would harm the confidentiality of our commercial information; or
- The request is frivolous.
If we cannot provide your information in the way you have requested, we will tell you in writing. If you have concerns contact us.
How to correct your private information
Contact us if you think there is something wrong with the information we hold about you and we will try to
correct it if it is the following.
- Out-of date; or
- It is your responsibility to make sure your information is correct.
If you are concerned that we have given incorrect information to others while obtaining your credit information, you can ask us to notify that institution about the correction.
This policy may change. Please check the website for policy updates/changes.
Our goal is to provide a private, efficient and friendly digital experience.